Conditions of sale
PREMISES AND DEFINITIONS
The company “Società Agricola Sergio Delle Monache Srl”, (hereinafter also referred to as The Company) has created the site “oliotamia.com” in order to undertake electronic commerce activities exclusively in relation to end users (hereinafter also referred to as “Customer” or “Customer”). Customers undertake not to make commercial use of the products purchased. Any contracts entered into through the site “oliotamia.com” fall under the category of long-distance purchase contracts between the company “Società Agricola Sergio Delle Monache Srl” – with registered office in Vetralla (VT), Strada Provinciale Norchia n.20, with registration in the Registrar of Companies, Fiscal Code and VAT number 01486820465 – and the End User, in order to sell and buy the mobile goods (extra-virgin olive oil and gift articles) presented on the “oliotamia.com” website. Sale is governed by these Conditions, which are to be considered an integral and substantial part of the purchase and sale contract. Before sending in their orders, therefore, Customers are invited to carefully read the conditions of sale. We reserve the right to update these conditions of sale at any time, also as a result of any amendments or changes in the law; these changes will be effective as of when they are published on our site. The sending in of the computerised order by filling in the form on the site is taken as acceptance by the Customer of the conditions of sale in force at that time and applies as a sign of consent to the purchase, thus finalising the sales contract.
MANAGING THE PURCHASE ORDERS
Purchase orders are managed as follows:
• The Customer sends in the order by filling in the appropriate form found on the site.
• We transmit our acceptance of the order to the Customer by means of electronic mail, indicating the main information and the quantities of product ordered, its price, method of payment, method of shipment and respective charges, shipping address and invoicing data, and also re-transmitting the Conditions of Sale and the Information Note on Privacy.
• The goods are shipped and delivered to the Customer’s address.
The order will only be accepted and filled after payment has been credited. In the event in which the quantity of products ordered is greater than the quantity we have available, the Customer will receive prompt information thereof via e-mail, so that he may decide whether to substitute the missing product or modify or cancel his order free of charge; we will refund the Customer of any sums that he may have paid and that were not compensated for by goods. The Customer waives the Company of any responsibility in the event in which he incorrectly fills out the order form, even simply by indicating a wrong delivery address and/or issue of wrong fiscal documents, due to the Customer being the sole person responsible for correctly entering the data in the order form. Minors under 18 years of age are not authorised to transmit orders by means of the on-line order form.
SALES PRICES AND INVOICING
The prices of products indicated in the site are expressed in € (Euros) inclusive of VAT and all other taxes, the containers and the packaging. Shipping charges are not included. Any promotions regarding sales prices and/or shipping charges are only valid for the time during which they are published on our site. Payment of the price can only be made in € (Euros) and the amounts will only be indicated in the invoice in € (Euros). The invoice will be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the order.
SPECIAL OFFERS, DISCOUNT COUPONS AND FREE SHIPMENT
The price of the “special offer” packages is already inclusive of shipping charges; their purchase does not contribute towards reaching the purchase amount needed in order to benefit from the “free shipment” promotional offer.
If “special offer” packages and individual items from the SHOP are also included in the purchase order, the shipping charges will only be calculated on the weight of the items bought from the SHOP.
The “discount coupon” items cannot be used for purchasing “special offer” packages.
“Discount coupon” items cannot be combined with “free shipment” promotions.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payment can be made by means of Credit Card, PayPal and advance bank transfer.
• Purchase by means of a Credit Card is managed entirely by the Stripe system, to which the company “Società Agricola Sergio Delle Monache Srl” cannot have access in any way.
The following credit cards are accepted:
Visa – American Express – Mastercard
• By making payment through PayPal, you will be routed to the PayPal site in order to enter the e-mail address and password for your account and you will be able to check the data regarding payment. All the financial data is managed directly by PayPal. In the event in which the order is cancelled, the sum will be refunded to the PayPal account.
• For purchases made using an advance bank transfer, in order to accelerate the shipping process, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with copy of the bank receipt indicating that payment has been made. However, the order will only be accepted and fulfilled after the payment has actually been credited, which must take place at the most within 10 (ten) working days from the date of order. The reason for the bank transfer must include the name and surname or the company name of whoever is making the order, as well as the number and date of the order itself.
The bank transfer must be made out in favour of:
SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA SERGIO DELLE MONACHE SRL
Bank details: BANCA INTESA SAN PAOLO SPA – Vetralla (VT) branch
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(pursuant to Legislative Decree 06/09/2005 no. 206)
In the event in which the Customer is not satisfied with the products purchased, he is entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal by sending a written notice by Registered Letter with Return Receipt to our offices “Società Agricola Sergio Delle Monache Srl – Strada provinciale Norchia n.20 – 01013 Vetralla (VT) – Italy”, within 15 days from receipt of the purchased goods. The Customer is invited to anticipate this notice to the e-mail address email@example.com indicating the details of the purchase order. The products purchased must be returned to our offices within 15 days from their receipt and, after having checked the goods, we will refund the sum paid by means of bank transfer in the shortest time possible but, in any case, within 30 days from receipt of the withdrawal notice. The returned products must be sent to us intact, in their original packaging complete in all of its parts, as originally received by the Customer. The re-delivery of the products purchased by the Customer will be at the charge of the Customer himself, in accordance with Art. 67, Par. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 206 dated 06/09/2005.
Our sales policy aims at satisfying our Customers’ expectations. Please therefore inform us of any problem you may have: we will do our best to resolve it as fast and in the best way possible.
These Conditions of Sale and the purchase and sales contracts entered into through the website “olio tamia.com” are governed by Italian law, given the EEC directives “Legislative Decree 6/09/2005 no. 206 Consumer Code – Legislative Decree 9/04/2003 no. 70 – subsequent amendments and integrations). The Customer waives the company “Società Agricola Sergio delle Monache s.r.l.” from all responsibility in relation to any malfunction or interruption in the services and decline in performance, whether or not these are due to reasons of force majeure or to chance, when they are not ascribable directly to the Company itself as a result of wilful misconduct or gross negligence. Any disputes regarding the interpretation of these conditions of sale and the commercial relations that arise as a consequence between the Company and the Client will fall under the sole jurisdiction of the Courts of Viterbo.